The choice musician of many artists whose legacies encompass household names like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Queensryche, and Nightwish, multi-instrumentalist Bruno Sa has been devoting his creative energy to composing and performing on piano,synthesizers, voice, guitar and wind instruments, in a never-ending pursuit of a sonic foundry and aesthetics of his own. Acclaimed by the general public and media, Bruno Sa possesses the qualities which put him on the forefront to work with great acts in the show business around the world.
• As an international touring and recording performer and music director, Bruno has provided his talents to artists like: singers Joe Lynn Turner (Deep Purple, Rainbow, Yngwie Malmsteen), Tony Martin (Black Sabbath), Geoff Tate (Queensryche), Tarja Turunen (Nightwish), Mark Boals (Yngwie Malmsteen, Ring of Fire), Doogie White (Rainbow, Yngwie Malmsteen), John Lawton (Uriah Heep), Gus Monsanto (Revolution Renaissance) and Ted Poley (Danger Danger); guitarist Andy Timmons (solo artist, Danger Danger), bassist Nick Simper (Deep Purple), guitarist Timo Tolkki (Stratovarius), drummer Garry King (Paul McCartney,Jeff Beck, Alice Cooper), and bassist Andy Robbins (Holy Soldier, Gene Loves Jezebel). As a highlight of the work with Joe Lynn Turner, Bruno Sa features in the official video for the song “Blood Red Sky”;
• Since 2016, Bruno has been performing as keyboard and wind player for the Brazilian power metal band Angra;
• On July 2009, Bruno was invited by the multi-platinumaward Trans-Siberian Orchestra to fly to Tampa, Florida, in order to audition and become a participant musician in their future enterprises;
• In the Brazilian music scene, Bruno has extensively toured the country, playing with several acts like Andria Busic & Ivan Busic (Dr. Sin), Perdidos na Selva, Sandra de Sa, Eduardo Dussek, Jerry Adriani, George Israel, Fernando Magalhães & Rodrigo Santos (Barão Vermelho), Rosana Fiengo, Afonso Nigro, Nico Resende, Avellar Love (Joao Penca), Kid Vinyl, Luciano Nassyn, Sylvinho, Marcelo Hayena (Uns e Outros), Christiano Dortas, and others. Supporting many of the aforementioned artists, Bruno has featured in several television and radio shows, and can be found in the live DVD/CD release Festa Ploc 80’s (Som Livre Records);
• As a member of heavy metal/progressive rock group Allegro since 1998, Bruno has released their self-titled debut album in 2001 (Megahard Records), has toured supporting bands like Saxon, Exodus, Angra, Stratovarius,Shaaman and Dr. Sin;
• Performing as whistle and Irish flute player with folk/world music band Anamglas, Bruno has featured in a soap opera broadcast by Rede Globo, biggest television channel in Brazil;
• Still for Globo TV, Bruno has also been doing keyboard recording sessions for a plethora of shows and specials;
• As baritone singer in Altivoz Choir, Bruno has released the album Desenredos (Funarte), and toured the Americas, in a series of international choir meetings and competitions.
• Uniting his music with his strong interests in the fields of Literature, Bruno Sa holds a PhD degree in Comparative Literature, studying William Blake and Rock music, as he is also Master in Literature in English, researching the Scottish bard Robert Burns.
• Bruno Sa is a veteran music educator, teaching piano, synthesizers programming, music theory, voice coaching, flutes, recorders, guitar and bass for more than 20 years.